We look forward to welcoming you to your new home at Tinker AFB Homes. We work closely with our Military Housing Partner to make your application process as seamless as possible.
If you are a Non-Active Duty applicant, please contact the Balfour Beatty Communities Management Office directly for assistance.
Tinker AFB Homes
Military Housing Partner Office
5601 Twining Drive
Tinker AFB, OK 73145
|5601 Twining Drive
Tinker AFB, OK 73145
Here's what you will need to know to begin the application process:
Required Documents | Application Process | Determine Your Eligibility Date
1. Complete the housing application, and submit it to the Air Force Housing Referral Office (HRO) firstname.lastname@example.org along with all requested documents. Please note that applications must be submitted within 30 days of arrival. Please sign your application.
2. Copy of orders (AF Form 899) designating Tinker AFB as your next duty assignment.-Form number differs for other branches of service.
3. Current copy of your LES. (within the last 60 days,)
4. Copy of DD 1172-DEERS Enrollment Form (only if dependents are not listed on orders). (for AF personnel already located on Tinker AFB, OK , this document can be obtained at HQ (Bldg. 1, Door 4 between the hours of 07:30-15:30 daily). Pg. 2 for Naval Personnel.
5. Signed AF Form 4422
6. Once an application is reviewed, you will be referred to the Management Office for the actual assignment.
7. A leasing representitive will review your housing eligibility based on your rank and family size, and then schedule a walk-through tour. You can also go to the Neighborhoods page to explore the area and learn about our home styles.
8. Upon arrival at the base, you must take a copy of your current LES statement to the Management Office.
Determining Your Eligibility Date
If a Service Member does not apply within the 30 day window, the eligibility date will be the date of application.
If a Service Member is PCSing to Tinker AFB and is within the 30 day window, the eligibility date is the day they left their previous duty station, verified by clearing papers, is the eligibility date.
If a Service Member is coming from an unaccompanied tour, i.e. Korea, their eligibility date is determined from, and back-dated to, the date they departed their previous duty station for the unaccompanied tour, with a maximum of a 14 month credit.
If this is the first duty station for a married Service Member, the eligibility date is the date of entry into the military. If the Service Member was married after the date of entry the eligibility date is the date of marriage.